Adrien is a French software and electronics engineer, with an expertise in embedded systems. He is interested in robots, launchers and inter-planetary probes. He cares about code quality, automation and open source software. He currently works for PTS space in Berlin, Germany.
In no particular order, he likes to spend his time on the following topics:
- Computer science:
- Software development (mostly C and Python, with more and more Rust)
- System administration (Linux, Docker, Nginx, web backend, database, monitoring, etc)
- Automation and software engineering best practices (static analysis, tests, CI/CD, etc)
- Computer theory (operating systems, compilers, etc)
- Electronics and robotics:
- Autonomous robots and flying machines
- PCB design and soldering
- Microcontrollers, sensors, actuators and communication buses (fan of STM32 uc and CAN bus)
- 3D printing, laser cutting, CNC-ing, etc
- Rockets, satellites or any space-related machine (sadly, rocketry is an expensive hobby)
If you would like to contact him, please do! You can use email: adrienchardon AT mailoo.org or use Twitter.