I am Adrien Chardon, a young french man finishing his studies.
I am fascinated by computer science and electronics. In no particular order, I like to spend time on the following topics:
- Computer science:
- Software development (mostly C and Python, but I plan on learning one of Go/Rust/Scala)
- System administration (Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- Computer theory (operating systems, compilers, etc)
- Automation and coding best practices: tests, CI, CD, etc
- Electronics and robotics:
- Robots and flying machines
- PCB design and soldering
- Microcontrollers, sensors, actuators, communication buses (Serial, I2C, CAN), etc
- Rockets, satellites or any space-related machine
For a more professional resume, you can refer to https://cv.nodraak.fr/en.pdf. I am always looking for new opportunities, don’t hesitate to contact me for any project or position.
Currently (as of September 2018), I am looking for an internship or first permanent job starting in March 2019. I have in mind software development or electronic design for spatial applications (launchers, satellites, spacecrafts, etc).
If you would like to contact me, please do! You can contact me with my email: adrienchardon AT mailoo.org or find me on Twitter.