I am an French aerospace engineer currently working in Spain. I am fascinated by computer science and electronics. I care about open source, security and privacy.
In no particular order, I like to spend my time on the following topics:
- Computer science:
- Software development (mostly C and Python, with a little bit of Rust)
- System administration (Linux, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Automation and software engineering best practices (tests, CI, CD, etc)
- Computer theory (operating systems, compilers, etc)
- Electronics and robotics:
- Autonomous robots and flying machines (sadly, rocketry is an expensive hobby)
- PCB design and soldering, microcontrollers
- Rockets, satellites or any space-related machine
Currently (as of May 2019), I am working on Sentinel 5 at GMV.
If you would like to contact me, please do! You can contact me with my email: adrienchardon AT mailoo.org or find me on Twitter.